Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain Boots

“There will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting” -George Carlin

We got some much needed rain today. I hate driving in the rain because people act is if the water falling from the sky is apocalyptic. "I wanna go fast" and I can't do that when the crazy old lady in front of me is going 25 miles an hour because she fears the rain!

The other bad thing is, when I went outside (post showers of course) to take pictures of the Tiny Doctor there were so many mosquitoes!!! I have five thousand bites on my arms alone!! 

I do wish I had some cute rain boots though, thus the title :) I am not one to tuck my pants into my boots though-so maybe just some good waterproof shoes, converses are really not that good in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment